Car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Although many auto accidents are minor fender-benders, they may nonetheless result in a shocking number of severe injuries and even death. In addition to disability, victims often experience substantial pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses and property damage, all of which may be recoverable through financial compensation. Sadly, many car accident victims never receive the full amount of damages to which they are entitled. Many car accident victims, unaware of the full value of their claims, accept the first offer from their insurance company.
The insurance company wants to settle your case as soon as possible – and for as little money as possible. You need time to determine just how serious your injury is, what medical treatment or physical therapy you need, and the value of your lost wages. Therefore, it is crucial to retain a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible to protect your interests and achieve maximum compensation.
Our lawyers can help you:
- Assist with the no-fault insurance process
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care and guide you as you recover from your injuries
- Help you understand the law, including statutes of limitations
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation
- Ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs.
We handle car accidents on a regular basis, but we understand this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process. Our attorneys and professional staff will get to know you and your situation well, because the better we know you, the better we can represent you.